28 December 2009

This is a test post. Test.

TODAY'S HIGHLIGHTS:
1. Sleeping in. If you check, I am a fan of sleep on FB. 2. Fruit Loops. The top of my mouth is still sore, but it was worth it. 3. Plants vs. Zombies. I hate you POPCAP and your clever little games. 4. Buddy the Elf, my new Beta that resides in a sweet apothecary jar from my SIL. Mine is the cute, short, round one. 5. Seeing this very crafty and clever Christmas banner on a blog. 6. Creating a jack of my friend Stephanie's layout, currently the challenge on scrapjacked. When the lighting is good tomorrow I will photograph it and post. 7. Ordering an ad-on to the Studio Calico kit. 8 Ordering glimmer mist. I may or may not have ordered more than I need. 9. Watching The Hangover. Mike Tyson has a tiger?
10. Watching Julie & Julia. On Wednesday I am going to make Boeuf Bourguignon. If Amy Adams can do it, then so can I. I went to Julie Powell's real life blog...she has a potty mouth. Just sayin'.
11. Spending the entire day at home with Loren.

No comments:

Post a Comment