1) Papa Murphy's for dinner. An amazingly tasty way to begin the weekend, right?
2) A package waiting on the porch from Alice. Okay, so, I LOVE Target, but I'm really loving Alice more right now. Free shipping, and I don't have to deal with the rude Canadians at the store! WOO WOO!
3) Some color and a wax at Gene Juarez. It's about time, peeps.
4) Maybe, just MAYBE a stop at the Coach store. I
5) Hanging out with the mom doing some shopping
6) Taking Mom to see Stars on Ice as her belated moms-day gift. She just wants to see Evan Lysachek. BTW, that is the CHEESY photo of him ever on the website. We've seen him before, and I'm sure I have his photo that I could upload with this...must find it, tho. Unfortunately Johnny Weir[d] was the 'star' giving autographs last time, so maybe this will be her lucky event?
7) Staying at the Maxwell overnight. Doesn't it look swanky and fun? I can't wait to see if it lives up to expectation.
8) Eating breakfast out in Seattle...but where??? I guess we have to decide. I'd like crumpets at Pike Place, but I'm not sure I have a buy-in with the mom.
9) Folklife festival
10) Home, and it's only Sunday afternoon...NAP! NAP! NAP!
11) Some Small World with Loren
12) Memorial Day, remembering those who have died while in the service of our country.
HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!