30 March 2010

How much is that doggie in the window?????

Meet little Bella.  Isn't she a sweetie?  She belongs to my brother and sister-in-law.  However, they have realized Bella isn't getting enough time outdoors like a dog should because they don't have a good yard for her and they work too much.  Are you looking for a dog?  Do you know of anyone looking for a dog?  She is 1.5 years old, part shepherd/boxer, is great with kids, crate trained, likes to play and doesn't bark (I know, right?).  I'd say she is a medium sized dog, but definately on the small side of that - she is really thin.  And I would be remiss if I didn't mention that she is super sweet and loves some good pets and playtime.

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful. I hope you find a good home for her. (We have 3 dogs, and we're thousands of miles away, or we'd consider taking her!)

    ReplyDelete