25 January 2013

Best Thursday ever!

Thursdays are my 'night off' at home.  Loren takes Aurora, and I get to scrap, dink around, drink vodka straight from the bottle, go have coffee, whatever.  This Thursday was FANTASTIC!  I watched four episodes of Glee, ate some Lindt chocolate I've been hoarding from Christmas, scrapped, and opened my two new FREE die cut machines I won at CHA!  I couldn't believe it when I won the Silhouette at the show, and then when I returned I was notified by Sizzix that I won the Tim Holtz Vagabond!  WOWZAH!






I scrapped this adorable photo of my two nephews.  Aren't they the cutest brothers ever?  I used My Mind's Eye for all of the pp, wood veneers are Studio Calico and the ribbon is 'vintage', from my Grandma Dee's collection. 


 



2 comments:

  1. You lucky girl!! That is awesome! I loveeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING all the arrows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like way too much fun ;)
    LOVE your page!!
    Congrats on the "other" win!! Awesome on a stick!!! Have fun with both!

    ReplyDelete