04 February 2013

Weekend in review

It was great being home this weekend after a short trip to San Diego for work.  The only personal highlight was the evening view from my hotel room and breakfast - we need a Broken Yoke Cafe up here!  Somebody do it! LOL.




Saturday I went to the annual scrapbooking garage sale in Mountlake Terrace to see my scrappy friends and pick up some goodies.  Andrea Ancich, Kim Holmes, and Christina Clouse were just a few of the ladies making that sale run smooth as butter!  It was mayhem up in that place - so many people stopped by to get some great deals!

On the way back we stopped at Nordstrom to get Aurora's feet measured and pickup some shoes.  She is a whopping size 6 toddler, and is now the proud owner of some purple high-top Keens.  She also had a great time pushing her stroller; here is the star of the morning:

This girl is NOBODY'S passenger. :)

Tonight I am going to focus on getting my scrap room cleaned, and maybe start some Valentine's Day cards. With cupids, hearts and love on our minds, I'll sign off with a few lines of a classic Tom Jones tune: "love is in the air, everywhere I look around...Love is in the air, every sight and every sound..."

hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the photos!!! Looks like a great weekend!! I loveeeeee the twins! I met them in TN a few years back...they are just the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete