16 January 2013

#CHAWINTER2013

Well, back from CHA and into the real world!  It was my first time at CHA, and it was a great time of meeting new people, re-connecting with old friends and seeing lots of beautiful product!!!

Here are some of my faves from the show:


I WON A SILHOUETTE PORTRAIT!!!! WOO!!!! And Stephanie Wheeler won a Cameo. In her words, "LIKE A BOSS". WINNERS!  I can't wait to get it and start using it - I think it will be great for card making.  THANK YOU SILHOUETTE AMERICA!


This photo is from the Elle's Studio Blog (I was in awe of the product and make-n-takes
and forgot to get any photos).  It looked JUST LIKE THIS. ;)
Elle's Studio: Elle's Studio had some of the coolest paper and tags that I saw at the show.  PLUS, they are from the Pacific Northwest and super fun.



Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper: If you've cropped with me in the last few months, you will know my FAVORITE line has been Everyday Eclectic by Maggie Holmes for American Crafts.  She hit it out of the park again!



Amy Tangerine for AC: LOVE LOVE LOVE the piercing templates!  I can't wait to get this in my hands and use them all (especially the feather)!


Failed to photograph any of this with my phone, SO, this
is a stock photo from the BG website.
Basic Grey: I was expecting *bleh*, but fell in love with their Kneehigh, Hipster and most amazing was the Mint Julep (the embellishments and paper are SO pretty in real life!)



Simple Stories: Kim Holmes is on their design team and I love all of their product!  I'm even in a photo that Kim posted on their BLOG for CHA!!!


Other fantastic lines were found at the Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages booth. Her line has beautiful paper, paper tape, and bags.  And she is SUPER nice.  She took an Instax photo with Andrea and me. Chic Tags: Veronica Milan has a fantastic line of tags and an even more fantastic personality!  Also great stuff at the Jillibean Soup, Lilybee and My Mind's Eye booths!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you and Steph both won!!! That's awesome!!! I was there too ... missed you both! :( Loving all the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete